Monday, August 24, 2009

One-sided mixtape #2

Wooohah, I managed to pick songs this week that all had audio only, so they can all be listened to straight from the blip.fm jobbie on the top right. Now if only I can figure out how to just do a new player every week within the blog post, and be able to upload songs I already have instead hoping I can find them on blip.
edit: BALLS! the Green Day and the Ray LaMontagne don't seem to be working, you have to click on the link to go to my blip page and then they will play. One day... one day.
1. Peacemaker - GREEN DAY: 21st Century Breakdown
2. Moth's Wings - PASSION PIT: Manners
3. Aha! - IMOGEN HEAP: Ellipse
4. Sick Sad Little World - INCUBUS: A Crow Left of the Murder
5. You Are the Best Thing - RAY LaMONTAGNE: Gossip in the Grain

1 comment:

  1. You Are the Best Thing is the best song off of that amazing album fo sho.

    xo,
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete